In January 1965 United Grand Lodge of England omitted Latin from Grand Lodge Certificates. The original Grand Lodge Certificates from 1755 until 1819 had been in English only. The Antients’ Grand Lodge had issued certificates in English and Latin from 1766. In 1819 the United Grand Lodge of England started producing Certificates in both languages. For further information about the history of English Craft Certificates see T.O. Haunch’s paper in Ars Quatuor Coronatorum Vol. 82, 1969 (class mark: A 31 QUA), or browse the subject “certificates” on the Library and Museum Catalogue.